All, AAUW National will be conducting a VOTE TO AMEND OUR BYLAWS TO ALLOW MEMBERSHIP BY INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT HOLD A DEGREE from April 7, 2021 to May 17, 2021.
Call-to-Action: PLEASE VOTE
- Make sure your Email address is UP-TO-DATE in the MSD as National will be sending an email with a link to voting
- Reminder emails will go out
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS
All voters without a valid email on file with the national office will be sent a reminder via snail mail. Paper ballots can be requested from email@example.com on or before April 16, 2021. Paper ballots must be postmarked by April 30, 2021.
IMPORTANT BULLET POINTS
- The Degree Requirement is exclusionary, when our mission and value strive for inclusivity, diversity and equity for all.
- AAUW will remain committed and focused on education! And all Fellowships are fully funded.
- Both the National Board and the Tennessee Board support Amending the Bylaws.